Recent MoTD Posts
- LeBron James owes Matthew Dellavedova a house
- Rajon Rondo and The Alpha Spectrum
- Ethnic ties have held football back in Australia
- AFL Grand Final Preview 2014 – Hawthorn v Sydney Swans
- The NRL is terrible
- Dancing pixels and shattered dreams
- The Pointlessness of the Commonwealth Games.
- Should Brian Lake be in jail?
- Go away, Gary Ablett!
- Why Garry Lyon is centimetre perfect
Category Archives: Cycling
“Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.” That saying has been hanging on my wall for over six years years now. Above it, in the same frame, is … Continue reading
Commercials and sport are enemies, right? We hate ads during the game. And yet sometimes the creative advertising folks actually get it right. The right mix of humour, sincerity, inspiration and sport. We’ve literally studied every single sports commercial ever … Continue reading