Recent MoTD Posts
- Ethnic ties have held football back in Australia
- AFL Grand Final Preview 2014 – Hawthorn v Sydney Swans
- The NRL is terrible
- Dancing pixels and shattered dreams
- The Pointlessness of the Commonwealth Games.
- Should Brian Lake be in jail?
- Go away, Gary Ablett!
- Why Garry Lyon is centimetre perfect
- World Cup 2014 – The Mike or The Don Analysis
- How Australia can win the 2014 FIFA World Cup
Category Archives: NFL
Hello again folks! First up: trick plays in sport normally involve doing the unexpected – lining up in a different formation or getting certain players to play different roles. Normally, however, it doesn’t involve simply walking through the ENTIRE team, … Continue reading
Last week, we had fun bringing you the 10 Greatest Sports Commercials! This week, we are doing the complete opposite. There are tonnes of terrible sports commercials out there that try too hard to be funny, filled with puns and … Continue reading
Commercials and sport are enemies, right? We hate ads during the game. And yet sometimes the creative advertising folks actually get it right. The right mix of humour, sincerity, inspiration and sport. We’ve literally studied every single sports commercial ever … Continue reading
Note: This post is a response to this earlier post from one of MikeOrTheDon’s less polite contributors. I love sport. I love the theatre, I love the atmosphere, I love the sense of occasion, the triumph and despair. I love … Continue reading
Note: This post sparked the anger of MikeOrTheDon’s co-editor. You can find his response here. I think America is great. I prefer ketchup to tomato sauce. I think basketball is the best sport on the planet and I think … Continue reading