Recent MoTD Posts
- Dancing pixels and shattered dreams
- The Pointlessness of the Commonwealth Games.
- Should Brian Lake be in jail?
- Go away, Gary Ablett!
- Why Garry Lyon is centimetre perfect
- World Cup 2014 – The Mike or The Don Analysis
- How Australia can win the 2014 FIFA World Cup
- #freeviney? I’m not so sure…
- Australia’s basketball renaissance
- Mile Jedinak and the Crazy Pills
Category Archives: Tennis
Don’t get me wrong: The Olympics isn’t broken. It’s still the second-best sporting event on earth after the Reigning and Undisputed Champion. But given the Olympics are all about striving for perfection, we thought we’d flag some ideas to improve … Continue reading
Commercials and sport are enemies, right? We hate ads during the game. And yet sometimes the creative advertising folks actually get it right. The right mix of humour, sincerity, inspiration and sport. We’ve literally studied every single sports commercial ever … Continue reading
Another year, another Valentine’s Day successfully navigated. It’s a time when a fat little baby appears in commercials and magazines and in shopfronts everywhere. Blonde ringlets, a freshly Napisan’d nappy and a totally-unsuitable-for-children bow and arrow set apparently represent love … Continue reading
The end of Terminator 2 or The Shawshank Redemption. The death of a beloved dog. Deciding to risk it when your mate swaps a tennis ball for a cricket ball in the nets. There are plenty of reasons for grown … Continue reading
Despite the headline, this post is not about an AFL sex scandal. This is about a fun game some mates and I have developed. We take athletes and find them a match in the TV world. For instance, Dale Thomas … Continue reading