Recent MoTD Posts
- LeBron James owes Matthew Dellavedova a house
- Rajon Rondo and The Alpha Spectrum
- Ethnic ties have held football back in Australia
- AFL Grand Final Preview 2014 – Hawthorn v Sydney Swans
- The NRL is terrible
- Dancing pixels and shattered dreams
- The Pointlessness of the Commonwealth Games.
- Should Brian Lake be in jail?
- Go away, Gary Ablett!
- Why Garry Lyon is centimetre perfect
Category Archives: Uncategorized
The coccyx, pinky toes, ear muscles, the appendix, wisdom teeth and the Commonwealth Games. What do all these things have in common?
Please watch the following 5 second clip from Will Ferrell’s Acadamy Award® winning performance in ‘Zoolander’ Note his expression, tone, and inability to comprehend what’s happening before him. These are things I can relate to at the moment. You see, … Continue reading
My wife is pregnant. It is our first child. Of course, it wasn’t 100% official until it was Facebook Official©, but once my wife posted the “Totes Pregz.” status update, we exploded the internet. The reaction on Facebook was a … Continue reading
Last week, we had fun bringing you the 10 Greatest Sports Commercials! This week, we are doing the complete opposite. There are tonnes of terrible sports commercials out there that try too hard to be funny, filled with puns and … Continue reading
Commercials and sport are enemies, right? We hate ads during the game. And yet sometimes the creative advertising folks actually get it right. The right mix of humour, sincerity, inspiration and sport. We’ve literally studied every single sports commercial ever … Continue reading