Recent MoTD Posts
- Punting the Punt
- The 2nd Ashes Test – The Things That Go Unnoticed
- LeBron James owes Matthew Dellavedova a house
- Rajon Rondo and The Alpha Spectrum
- Ethnic ties have held football back in Australia
- AFL Grand Final Preview 2014 – Hawthorn v Sydney Swans
- The NRL is terrible
- Dancing pixels and shattered dreams
- The Pointlessness of the Commonwealth Games.
- Should Brian Lake be in jail?
Tag Archives: Buddy Franklin
At the time of writing, it looks very much like Lance “Buddy” Franklin is going to accept a 9-year, $10million offer to play for the Sydney Swans. This has, predictably, caused an outrage to seep through 17 other AFL clubs … Continue reading
It is becoming an annual occurrence in the AFL – the “will he or won’t he stay?” saga that surrounds at least one high profile player. Throughout 2010 it was Gary Ablett, in 2011 Tom Scully was put under the … Continue reading
There’s been a lot of love for AFL on MoTD recently, because the AFL season is upon us again. I don’t mind AFL. A good quality game is fun to watch, and I genuinely enjoy kicking the footy with mates. … Continue reading
The final instalment of our AFL Season Preview is here! The Top 4 are finally unveiled as well as a few other predictions for the upcoming season. Thanks to all for reading, we hope you enjoyed our crystal ball findings … Continue reading