Recent MoTD Posts
- The Pointlessness of the Commonwealth Games.
- Should Brian Lake be in jail?
- Go away, Gary Ablett!
- Why Garry Lyon is centimetre perfect
- World Cup 2014 – The Mike or The Don Analysis
- How Australia can win the 2014 FIFA World Cup
- #freeviney? I’m not so sure…
- Australia’s basketball renaissance
- Mile Jedinak and the Crazy Pills
- Buddy’s greatest crime
Tag Archives: cycling
“Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.” That saying has been hanging on my wall for over six years years now. Above it, in the same frame, is … Continue reading