Recent MoTD Posts
- Ethnic ties have held football back in Australia
- AFL Grand Final Preview 2014 – Hawthorn v Sydney Swans
- The NRL is terrible
- Dancing pixels and shattered dreams
- The Pointlessness of the Commonwealth Games.
- Should Brian Lake be in jail?
- Go away, Gary Ablett!
- Why Garry Lyon is centimetre perfect
- World Cup 2014 – The Mike or The Don Analysis
- How Australia can win the 2014 FIFA World Cup
Tag Archives: Cyril Rioli
The final Saturday in September is upon us. There’s only four quarters of footy left to decide who will be champs and who will be chumps. So – will it be Hawthorn or Sydney? We at Mike or the Don … Continue reading