Recent MoTD Posts
- LeBron James owes Matthew Dellavedova a house
- Rajon Rondo and The Alpha Spectrum
- Ethnic ties have held football back in Australia
- AFL Grand Final Preview 2014 – Hawthorn v Sydney Swans
- The NRL is terrible
- Dancing pixels and shattered dreams
- The Pointlessness of the Commonwealth Games.
- Should Brian Lake be in jail?
- Go away, Gary Ablett!
- Why Garry Lyon is centimetre perfect
Tag Archives: Sydney Swans
Every Grand Final Preview essentially is trying to crack the question: who will win the big game? This simple yet somewhat challenging question can baffle even the most expert minds. And at the end of reading these previews you can … Continue reading
At the time of writing, it looks very much like Lance “Buddy” Franklin is going to accept a 9-year, $10million offer to play for the Sydney Swans. This has, predictably, caused an outrage to seep through 17 other AFL clubs … Continue reading
The final Saturday in September is upon us. There’s only four quarters of footy left to decide who will be champs and who will be chumps. So – will it be Hawthorn or Sydney? We at Mike or the Don … Continue reading
Following on from Part 1, we continue our climb up the ladder with the teams predicted to finish in spots 9-13 in 2012. There were many hard calls that had to be made and more than a few eyebrows will … Continue reading